I need someone to call me immediately.I have been using BIC lighters and only BIC lighters for many many years now.

Today I was leaving work, sat in my car, and lit my cigarette. Your light exploded in my hands, literally BLEW UP! As soon as I flicked my BIC a gigantic fire ball came from the lighter. It was like something out of a movie, prob one of the scariest things I have ever expiernced.

Leaving me with a burnt hair line, burnt off what were Long beautiful eyelashes and my eyebrows! Not only will I NEVER purchase a BIC lighter ever again, but I will never light ANY lighter ever again. This needs to be a warning to all. And brought to whom it may concerns attention.Never in my life have I seen anything like that happen.

I was petrified.I need to speak to someone before I have a gigantic law suit on BIC.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Bic and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Bic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bic?

Comments

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1268202

Hello I am so sorry to hear that this happened to you.I I had a similar incident today and my car caught on fire the lighter apparently did not go out after I lit my cigarette in the passenger seat caught on fire along with my invoices from work.

My question to you is were you successful in contacting B I C and were they responsive and responsible for their product?My name is Tara my email address is Tara_Abdullah.Yahoo.com

Warm Regards,

Tara

Saint Peters, Missouri, United States #1264053

Just sue if it was that bad. What do you think there going to say sorry here's a million dollars

I have bought Bic for years.In past year they have lasted about 3 weeks instead of two months.

The one I bought a week ago (that I paid $2.00 for) is going out already!!Might have bought several Crickets instead for same one as one of Bic's.

Really? You still have your eyebrows and hair what a bunch of Bullcrap. Get over yourself!

Your a pretty girl quit smoking.