Freeport, New York

I need someone to call me immediately.I have been using BIC lighters and only BIC lighters for many many years now.

Today I was leaving work, sat in my car, and lit my cigarette. Your light exploded in my hands, literally BLEW UP! As soon as I flicked my BIC a gigantic fire ball came from the lighter. It was like something out of a movie, prob one of the scariest things I have ever expiernced.

Leaving me with a burnt hair line, burnt off what were Long beautiful eyelashes and my eyebrows! Not only will I NEVER purchase a BIC lighter ever again, but I will never light ANY lighter ever again. This needs to be a warning to all. And brought to whom it may concerns attention.Never in my life have I seen anything like that happen.

I was petrified.I need to speak to someone before I have a gigantic law suit on BIC.

Review about: Bic Lighter.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Bic?

Comments

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1268202

Hello I am so sorry to hear that this happened to you.I I had a similar incident today and my car caught on fire the lighter apparently did not go out after I lit my cigarette in the passenger seat caught on fire along with my invoices from work.

My question to you is were you successful in contacting B I C and were they responsive and responsible for their product?My name is Tara my email address is Tara_Abdullah.Yahoo.com

Warm Regards,

Tara

Saint Peters, Missouri, United States #1264053

Just sue if it was that bad. What do you think there going to say sorry here's a million dollars

I have bought Bic for years.In past year they have lasted about 3 weeks instead of two months.

The one I bought a week ago (that I paid $2.00 for) is going out already!!Might have bought several Crickets instead for same one as one of Bic's.

Really? You still have your eyebrows and hair what a bunch of Bullcrap. Get over yourself!

Your a pretty girl quit smoking.