Bic Lighter Review

I need someone to call me immediately.I have been using BIC lighters and only BIC lighters for many many years now.

Today I was leaving work, sat in my car, and lit my cigarette. Your light exploded in my hands, literally BLEW UP! As soon as I flicked my BIC a gigantic fire ball came from the lighter. It was like something out of a movie, prob one of the scariest things I have ever expiernced.

Leaving me with a burnt hair line, burnt off what were Long beautiful eyelashes and my eyebrows! Not only will I NEVER purchase a BIC lighter ever again, but I will never light ANY lighter ever again. This needs to be a warning to all. And brought to whom it may concerns attention.Never in my life have I seen anything like that happen.

I was petrified.I need to speak to someone before I have a gigantic law suit on BIC.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Bic Lighter
Review category
review #934409

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bic? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 21 #1230297

I have bought Bic for years. In past year they have lasted about 3 weeks instead of two months. The one I bought a week ago (that I paid $2.00 for) is going out already!! Might have bought several Crickets instead for same one as one of Bic's.

0 0 Reply

Oct 11 #1225296

Really? You still have your eyebrows and hair what a bunch of Bullcrap. Get over yourself!

1 0 Reply

Oct 11 #1225254

Your a pretty girl quit smoking.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bic. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bic.
Filing a new complaint about